4.12.2015

Moments

There is nothing like being a parent. There are times when I think it is the absolute worst and hardest thing and I wonder why I got myself into this mess. I feel terrible even having those thoughts ever. But some times are just so hard and draining in ways I could never have imagined. On the other hand, I get to experience the most incredible joy--again more than I could imagine. My heart is so full of love for these little people that were sent to me. There is no greater love and joy than as a mother. I am also so grateful that I am able to stay home with these kids and experience moments that just fill my whole soul with joy. They make me smile and laugh more than anything else in this world. We won't talk about how they can also make me more upset than anything else too...

I love being able to watch these children grow and learn and experiment with the world around them. They find joy and interest in the mundane. They really don't care what anyone thinks. It is refreshing. I find Cole often in ways that just make me laugh. Recently I found him doing his hair like Elise so that he could look "handsome." He was in the bathroom with no pants or underwear, wet hair and one of Elise's headbands on his head/face. He was so proud of himself.


This one made me laugh for different reasons. Grey was upset with me because he apparently thought I was mad. But he got in trouble for breaking rules. This is Cole's bear puzzle where you can mix and match facial expressions and clothing. This is what Grey came up with then he put it on my nightstand. Angry mom, crying Grey and uninterested dad. We got a good laugh out of it.


No comments: