6.22.2014

Wandry Girls Weekend

My father-in-law is so great and suggested we change our annual girls weekend to a bi-annual weekend. So now we get to go in the spring and fall. It was absolutely perfect as always. I am so lucky to be a part of this wonderful family. We ate yummy food, watched a movie, went to the farmer's market, played cards, went for a run and walk, went shopping at the outlets and talked & laughed a lot.
Starting things off right with Mexican food
 This girl was so happy the whole time
 Grandma & Vanessa snuggles. She got a LOT of attention.

Jared sent me these pictures while I was gone. I sure am lucky to have him. He takes good care of our family! Also the picture of the snake was because they found it at the park by our house. He told me how he was trying to pick it up to show the kids better and it kept rearing up and hissing at him. Um yeah. Only a dad.

No comments: